Main / Catalog / Camera Lenses Adapter Rings / M42 - Nikon Lens Adapter with lens
Jolos TM Mount Adapter Nikon/M42 with Lens
For using Nikon cameras with M42 lenses (Praktica, Zenit). Set on the adapter high-quality lens Jolos let you compensate flange bases difference of all the M42 lenses completely. So focusing can be to infinity. The high quality of the pictures is guaranteed.
You should remember that extension ring doesn’t work, diaphragm control is set manually. This adapter can work with lenses having both only automatic diaphragm (A) and selector A/M (automatic/manual diaphragm). It is possible to use Macro rings and other accessories. Approximate focal lengths: 50mm-1,5m; 85mm-3,5m; 135mm-6m.
- Put red marks of the adapter and lens collar together.
- Turn the adapter clockwise till the fixative click.
- Set M42 lens.
To remove the adapter you should unpress fixative pin and turn the adapter anticlockwise.
Working with M42 lenses acknowledgement of the focusing is not made. The aperture is not set. Expo-modes:
- P (program) – identical to Av mode;
- Tv (flash priority) – doesn’t work;
- Av (diaphragm priority) – works as usual;
- M (manual) – aperture and flash are changed. Inaccuracy of exposure defining is indicated by expo-correction.