Main / Catalog / Night Vision Monoculars / NVM-14-3A Night Monocular with 3+ Gen II Tube
NVM14-3A is a hand-held, head-mounted, helmet-mounted, or weapon-mounted Night Vision System that enables walking, driving, weapon firing, short-range surveillance, map reading, vehicle maintenance and administering first aid in both moonlight and starlight.
Each unit allows for vertical adjustment (by using head straps), fore-and-aft adjustment, objective lens focus and eyepiece focus. The device is also equipped with an Infrared light-emitting source.
NVM14-3A Monocular utilizes the principle of intensification of the residual light which is reflected from the surrounding objects. The optical system of the device consists of an objective lens, an Image Intensifier Tube and an eyepiece.
Even under unsteady brightness conditions, Automatic Brightness Adjustment System always keeps the IIT brightness level constant. The Automatic Protective System controls the existing illumination level through the photo receiver. If the illumination level surpasses 100-300 lx for the following 10 seconds, the Monocular will shut off automatically.
The eyepiece incorporates several LED indicators:
- Red - serves as an IR Illuminator Indicator and an Battery Low Indicator at a time.
- Green - serves as an Excessive Brightness Indicator. If the bright light remains unchanged for over 10 seconds after the indicator turns on, the Monocular will automatically shut-off.
- Compact and rugged design
- Head or helmet mountable for hands-free usage
- Weapon mountable
- Auto Brightness Control
- Bright Light Cut-off
- Total Darkness Technology with built-in infrared illuminator and flood lens
- Compatible with most IR lasers
- Adaptable for use with cameras
- Ergonomic, simple, easy-to-operate controls
- Utilizes either a 123п░ Lithium battery or an AA Alkaline
- Battery Adapter included
- Optionally available patented Life Tracker System for measuring hours of operation
|Total Darkness IR System||Yes|
|Resolution||56 - 64 lp/mm|
|Lens System||F1.2, 27 mm|
|Proshield Lens Coating||Yes|
|Range of Focus||0.25 m to infinity|
|Diopter Adjustment||-6 to +2|
|Automatic Brightness Control||Yes|
|Bright Light Cut-off||Yes|
|Automatic Shut-off System||Yes|
|Infrared Illuminator||Yes (Built-in with flood lens)|
|IR Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Low Battery Indicator||Yes (in FOV)|
|Power Supply||(1) 3 V lithium, or (1) AA Alkaline|
|Battery Life||50 hrs|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to +50 °C|
|Storage Temperature||-50 to +70 °C|
|Weight||0.34 kg / 0.75 lbs|
Please see description of use in the manual: NIGHT_VISION_MONOCULAR_NVM-14_manual.pdf